At CodeData, we add a bit of human touch to business and technology. We believe that our people are our biggest strength. Join the team of technology fanatics to grow with us in the biggest industry of all time.
- Work with the team to build the following of the company brand on the social media.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Research the Markets and companies to compare and create an innovative content.
- Collaborating with the team to creates new ideas and strategies.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines.
- Build, test and set up cutting-edge website applications in an efficient matter; work with other developers to fill data acquisition requirements
- Identify and fix CSS, HTML and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and browsers; test websites on different browsers and mobile device browsers; correct problems identified by customer feedback
- Investigate and discover architectural considerations, such as web usability, site performance and database design, as part of the system design process; research and assess implementation alternatives for new application features
- Collaborate and communicate with development teams and management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, choose solutions or develop content criteria
- Develop procedures for ongoing website revision; recommend performance improvements; create and refine style guidelines for website content; select design tools, programming languages or applications
- Provide detailed explanations of website specifications, such as activities, software, product features, programming languages, communication protocols and operating systems hardware and software
- Remain up to date about current programming practices and web technologies through reading, continuing education opportunities or participation in professional workshops, groups or conference
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and other design based software
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Strong Visualization and articulation abilities.
- Wireframing and UI Prototyping, UX Writing, Visual Communication, User Empathy, Interaction Design, Responsive Design
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design UI/UX of customer-facing Websites including writing responsive SASS/CSS code.
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices, Desktop, Mobile App, Webpage and interfaces.